5 ELK is an Australian outsourcing solution for financial planning professionals looking for scale, growth, and increased profitability.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Use tools, including Zoho, LinkedIn, Boolean Search, etc for candidate identification and engagement skills to help us grow our candidate pool.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a relevant field;
- Excellent communication in English, both written and verbal;
- At least 5+ years end-to-end recruiting experience;
- Experience working with Australian or US clients preferred but not essential;
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team player;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent computer skills and ability to pick up new systems with ease;
- High sense of urgency and speed of delivery without compromising on quality
- Undertake candidate research through social media mediums and talent databases in job platforms;
- Advertising, screening, interviewing, and reference-checking candidates;
- Interview and hire candidates using a variety of innovative recruitment techniques;
- Building networks and talent pools of future talent and job roles;
- Develop a strategy on how best to meet the demand and update status on time;
- Provide new improvement ideas.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Above-average salary that commensurate with your skills and experience;
- HMO with 200k benefits, group life insurance cover for you and your dependent. As well as an option to include additional dependents from the start date;
- Employee Wellness Program including Legal Guidance
Behavioural Health and Financial Guidance
- Personalised learning and development program;
- Coaching and mentoring by qualified and experienced professionals; and
- Modern fit-out and workstation designed for COVID-19 prevention;