Are you ready to build your next career path with us? We’ve got some exciting news!
We are looking for an aspiring individual who would like to step up the ladder and be part of our awesome training team.
If you have a passion for helping individuals to become successful in their job, then the TRAINER role is for you.
This role is responsible for the training and development of a new Client Services Administrator, through the delivery of our Kickstarter training program. By delivering exceptional training you will be equipping Client Services Administrators with the knowledge, support and tools to provide professional administrative support to our financial planning clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop training programs for new team members
- Support and mentor team members
- Conduct evaluations and identify areas of improvement
- Monitor team member performance and response to training
- Attend meetings to present targeted training plans to clients
- Assist in the development of supporting tools to ensure success for both team member and client
- Manage our internal CRM to ensure compliance is adhered to
- Assisting Operations Managers to address client feedback
- Test all systems prior to commencement
- Liaise with Operations Managers to facilitate the graduation process
- Support the internal training team with new initiatives and projects
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings
- Promote and enhance the interests and reputation of 5 ELK
- Ability to lead and manage the individual needs of multiple team members
- Ability to manage projects and keep multiple parties accountable
- Ability to communicate at all levels with empathy and professionalism
- Ability to take on feedback and grow within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to adapt to the individual learning style of team members
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Above-average salary that commensurate with your skills and experience;
- HMO with 200k benefits, group life insurance cover for you and your dependent. As well as an option to include additional dependents from the start date;
- Employee Wellness Program including Legal Guidance
Behavioural Health and Financial Guidance
- Personalised learning and development program, coaching, and mentoring by qualified and experienced professionals;
- Paid Australian holidays
- 2 weeks Christmas vacation
- 5k Referral bonus
- Monthly awards and attendance incentives; and
- Modern fit-out and workstation;