5 ELK is on the hunt for a goal-driven General Insurance Administrator.
If you have a passion for providing excellent customer service and an eye for detail, then this role is for you!
- Providing administrative and organisational support to the team
- Administering policy pre-renewal
- Obtaining and preparing quotations
- Invoice processing and gathering of documents
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills
- Previous general insurance experience is preferred
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- HMO with 200k benefits, group life insurance cover for you and your dependent. As well as an option to include additional dependent from start date;
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Australian holidays;
- 2 weeks Christmas vacation;
- 5k Referral bonus;
- Monthly awards and attendance incentive;
- Employee Wellness Program including Legal Guidance
Behavioural Health and Financial Guidance;
- Personalised learning and development program, coaching and mentoring by qualified and experienced professionals; and
- Modern fit-out and workstation