Client data privacy and security is critical for any financial services business.
The risk of sensitive information being compromised is real, regardless of whether your business outsources, uses a cloud solution or hosts data locally.
We have taken a number of steps to ensure the security of your data, including:
- Completing due diligence and background checks upon recruitment
- Supervising all staff in a dedicated work area that requires security access
- Using specialist password protection software so that we never require your external log-in details
- No printers or USB ports are connected to our PC terminals, and use of portable devices such as smartphones or iPads are prohibited from the designated work spaces, restricting downloads
- Surveillance software that can be used to track activities and emails
Through rigorous staff background checks, sophisticated surveillance measures, secure password management and world-class web servers, 5 ELK protects your financial adviser business and minimises the risks of offshore outsourcing.